Asian-Alaska Salmon Noodle Soup
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) Double Q Alaska Salmon, drained and chunked
- 1 pkg (16 oz.) fresh stir-fry vegetable mix (including sugar snap peas, carrots, mushrooms, onions)
- 1 package (3 oz.) Oriental or chicken flavor ramen-style soup
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger or 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- Bring 5 cups of water to boil in large saucepan. Add stir-fry mix, cook 3 minutes. Break ramen noodles into 4 pieces, stir into water. Add onions, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and ramen seasoning packet; simmer 3 minutes. Stir salmon into soup; heat through. Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 servings, about 2 quarts.